International Women’s Network In Estonia
We are an NGO that focuses on supporting migrant women who find themselves in vulnerable situations in Estonia.
Our goal is to make sure that every woman has an equal opportunity to receive support from Estonian institutions and to exercise their rights. Language and cultural barriers should not be an impediment to receive dignified treatment from Estonian institutions. Our vision is to create an international network of volunteer translators/interpreters willing to be the communication bridge in support of migrant women in vulnerable situations.
We are advocates of multiculturality, gender equality, non violence against women and girls and women empowerment.
BECOME AN ALLY
As part of our efforts to give voice to migrant women, we specialize in organizing diverse collaborative events that empower women and the migrant community.
We can collaborate by:
- Giving visibility to each other’s projects and building a community
- Creating a safe space where micro and nano business can have voice and visibility
- Organizing multicultural events
- Participating in fundraising events
- Cultural mediation activities
If you have an idea/proposal, let us know. The sky’s the limit!!
Why collaborate with us?
- We have a team of very capable women who are specialists in different fields.
- We are well connected with the expat community in Estonia.
- We have experience in organizing events for the expat community.
We work following the lines of the Customer Success field. Our pillar method of communication is based on “SHOT” model which stands for:
This method allows us to have active, trustful and clear communication within our team, and with the people we collaborate with. Which allows us to prevent unnecessary issues that can easily be avoided. We care for our time management and this translates into better results.
General support fund – by donating to this fund, you will help us to be an independent organization that supports migrant women and represents their interests. We use the donated money wisely and economically for the day-to-day running costs of the organization.
International Women’s Network in Estonia